Write for FBH
Do you run your own business or have you always dreamt of starting your own business? Would you like to contribute to the list of fabulous contributors over on the Female Business Hub blog?
Our blog can only be successful if we share your awesome and inspiring stories! It’s how we can reach out to female business owners or start-ups or even peeps who have an idea but just don’t know where to start or have the confidence or courage. We want to help you by giving you the tools, resources, support and confidence to live the abundant life you deserve …. Time free and financially free….
The types of posts we are looking for are:
- Topics that are relevant to our audience (female business owners/wannabe business owners) e.g productivity, branding, time management,work-life balance, networking, sales tips, marketing, goal setting, spirituality, meditation….
- Your personal business story/success/struggle/overcoming obstacles
- Motivational and inspiring stories
Please send us an email to email@example.com with your submission as an attachment.
- All submissions are subject to final approval
- Irrelevant, spam or hard sell submissions will be rejected
- Female Business Hub reserve the right to modify with your approval – please don’t be offended if we suggest changes
We have some guidelines we would appreciate you followed to allow us to continue posting regularly:
- Length needs to be between 400-1000 words
- Images: If you want to include a relevant image in the body of your post please note they need to be in jpeg format and you must have been properly attributed and credited.
- Links: No links in the main body of the post. In your bio you can submit links to your website and social profiles. If you need to have a link included in the body then please let us know and we can review.
- Bio: You must include a bio of yourself of no more than 200 words. Please also include web-ready, high resolution headshot of yourself.
- Republishing policy: The post belongs to the Female Business Hub, is credited to the author and cannot be republished anywhere else. This protects from duplicate content issues.
- Please write for the audience and NOT for search engines.
We also have a regular Entrepreneur Friday slot where we interview awesome female business owners or start ups. If you would like to be one of our interviewees then please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org with “Entrepreneur Friday” in the subject field.