5 Top Tips To Make Facebook Work For Your Business
Facebook, the ever evolving and distracting marketing tool we are all told we need to be on to grow our business? How can you use Facebook successfully to make it work for your business (and not get distracted)…
Facebook for business.
1.59 Billion users and 50 million small business pages* – that is pretty impressive numbers. Let’s take a step back before we look at how to make it work for your business – first question, should my business be on Facebook? If you have identified your ideal client and they hang out on Facebook, then the answer is yes.
You have to have a personal page in order to create a business page. You can then manage all your business posts via your business page. However, it is busy out there, so how do you succeed? Here are my 5 top tips to make Facebook work for your business.
- Know your audience and connect with them – respond to comments too and engage with your audience
- Be your authentic self, be consistent and don’t hard sell
- Have a cover photo and an image of you or your brand – images are everything
- Complete your page information – this way your audience will know everything they can about you. Include a link to your website and all your contact details
- Mix it up – use images, status updates, blog posts or share other great posts
I would recommend you post at least once a day, but preferably more. Make sure you don’t get distracted either! Schedule time for Facebook just for business – keep your personal time to yourself.
Stick with it. It is not a quick fix. It requires time, effort and dedication and most of all you!
Do you use Facebook for business? I would love to hear what works for you?
Live, love and laugh
P.S. Make sure you have signed up to our newsletter and follow us over on all our social media channels. All the links to our social media channel can be found on the top right of the blog.