10 Women That Are Totally Owning #BeBoldForChange
It’s International Women’s Day – a global day to celebrate the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women all over the world – the past, present and future. Something we should celebrate every day.
10 Women That Are Totally Owning Be Bold For Change
Here at the Female Business Hub, we love celebrating success and women who totally rock. As today is International Women’s Day, we thought we would celebrate our favourite 10 women who we feel are totally owning #BeBoldForChange. From being a boss mum to entrepreneurship to just kick ass badery (can we make that a word?), we totally love these amazing gals. They are out there, making changes to the world and owning it.
- Michelle Obama – former First Lady who has been the face of women’s rights all over the world, a beautiful soul and a total badass woman we love!
- Emma Watson – beautiful actress but also United Nations Women Global Goodwill Ambassador, not afraid to speak her mind and stand up for what she believes in.
- Amanda Signorelli – CEO of Techweek, hugely passionate for start-up companies in particular women entering the technology field.
- Jessica Alba – actress turned entrepreneur (founder of The Honest Company, Honest Beauty), juggles being a mum and hugely successful business owner, showing the world how it’s done!
- Nikki Elledge Brown – an awesome entrepreneur who runs The Communication Stylist, passionate about helping entrepreneurs attract their dream clients. Nikki hosts the Naptime Empires™ podcast – real life stuff about parenting whilst being an entrepreneur.
- Denise Duffield-Thomas from LuckyBitch.com – money mindset mentor and all round bad ass entrepreneur. Writer and speaker about all things money and abundance and removing your money blocks – whilst being a mumma too.
- Amy Porterfield – making a life out of things we love to do, social media strategists helping entrepreneurs maximise their social media and rock their worlds.
- Chalene Johnson – New York Times best-selling author and lifestyle and business expert. Chalene is also a motivational speaker and founder of the SmartLife movement, one active lady.
- Ash Ambirge – the powerhouse behind the House of Moxie, Inc. and The Middle Finger Project (for babes with balls). The master of her online world.
- Marie Forleo – named by Oprah as a thought leader for the next generation, life coach, motivational speaker and kickass online entrepreneur.
Who do you think is totally owning Be Bold For Change?
Live, love and laugh (and be a kick ass bad ass)