10 Great Christmas Gift Ideas for the Female Entrepreneur 2014
Are you all sorted for Christmas? Or do you still have the mad panic of buying gifts looming?!
I wanted to create a little gift guide of a few of my favourite things that would make awesome gift ideas for a female entrepreneur. This is just my personal opinion so please share any other ideas you have in the comments below.
So whether you need to buy a gift or you just want to treat yourself – I hope this list comes in useful.
10 Great Gift Ideas for the Female Entrepreneur
I’ve used these workbooks for the past 3 years and totally love them. I have both the ebook version and I’m waiting for this years printed version. I can’t wait to start my 2015 planning with it. As well as being jam packed with amazing exercises the book itself is beautiful – filled with artwork by Leonie.
2. This brilliant A5 Notepad. Just imagine sitting in a coffee shop holding up this gem!
3. The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte.
I’ve mentioned the Desire Map in previous posts. This is another must have for goal setting. The first time I read this it totally changed my way of thinking. I can’t wait to get stuck into this again over the xmas period.
4. Every girl needs a mug to get her morning caffeine fix and she also needs to hustle. Here you go.
5. Massage gift voucher
Sometimes it all get s bit too much and a busy female entrepreneur needs to unwind. Everyone would love a massage but for some of us it seems a bit self indulgent to buy one for ourselves. So earn some serious brownie points and give them a real treat.
I stumbled across Denise Duffiled-Thomas earlier this year via her YouTube channel. I loved her straight talking, no BS attitude. I’ve read both of her books at they totally changed my attitude towards money. A must read for me.
7. A slap up lunch out. Us business ladies can sometimes put too much pressure on ourselves and before you know it a month has passed and your lunch has consisted of tinned soup, cereal or toast – just me? Book somewhere nice and take your friend out for lunch. Nothing recharges the mind like good food and a good girly gossip.
Another great addition to my bookshelf. It’s easy to read, inspiring and full of questions and sections to work through. I read this a couple of years back and it is definitely more suited to the new business owner or someone who wants to start their own business.
9. Gorgeous eye candy for her office
So there you go – a few of my gift ideas. Of course these could be gifts at anytime – not just christmas!
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.